Personal Injury Lawyer in Santa Rosa
Were you hurt or at the wheel in a California traffic collision, or other mishap?If you or someone you know has suffered an accident, or serious injury, Attorney Julie S. Levy can help.
It is important that you understand your rights and act in a timely manner when you have been involved in a accident or serious injury in the State of California. We are here to help and make sure your rights are protected and you receive fair compensation for your injuries. We are only a phone call away, trust a Santa Rosa lawyer in settling personal injury cases for her clients.
But it is vital that you do not waive the statute of limitations or you could jeopardize your whole case and waive your right to sue for financial compensation. You must speak to a local personal injury lawyer immediately after your incident to understand and secure your rights to money damages even if you think you can handle it yourself.
Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawyers
Perhaps more than anything else we own, we depend on cars. We depend on them to work and to take us where we need to go. But we also depend on others — on manufacturers to make safe and reliable automobiles and parts, and on fellow drivers to operate their own vehicles safely. Unfortunately, that reliance is often misplaced. And accidents — and harm — result. If you or a loved one has been in a car accident and need legal help in Sonoma or Napa counties call Julie Levy or email us for a free consultation.
It is not uncommon for many victims injured in car accidents to attempt to negotiate directly with the insurance carrier themselves. In most instances, the individual is first met with feigned concern by the carrier, who then steadfastly proceeds to build a case against him/her.
Insurance companies routinely work with a select group of doctors who, unfortunately, tend to reach the same conclusions in virtually all cases, that little or no injury has been sustained. Obviously this is not the case where catastrophic injury has occurred, but even then, cause for the injury is often disputed, as is extent and need for future care. In short, the unwary injured victim of a car accident attempting to negotiate with the insurance carrier on his/her own soon learns a stark reality, insurance companies are in the business of taking premium dollars, not paying claims. By the time the carrier is done with you, it will have a recorded statement regarding cause of the accident, it will have had you examined by “their” doctors, and it will be in a position to justify why your claim is worth relatively little. Avoid this scenario at all costs, call a trusted name in personal injury law in Santa Rosa, California and have your rights protected and your claims settled in your best interests.
Your Personal Injury Case Outcome
You hear about people being injured every day, but no one ever expects it will happen to them. Suffering a serious injury in a car crash, truck accident, motorcycle collision, slip and fall accident, or as the result of a dog bite, can present several unexpected physical, financial, and psychological consequences. However, when these incidents are caused by negligent or reckless actions on the part of an individual, municipality, or major corporation, accident victims and their families may seek compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, and other damages associated with the accident. Don’t try to take on this task yourself, secure the services of a personal injury attorney with a proven track record; Julie S. Levy has helped countless people with significant injuries receive the damages they deserve.
Car accidents happen every day, injuring and killing thousands of people. When those accidents are caused by the negligence of another person, there is a remedy. Injured people and the families of those killed can file a claim or a lawsuit against the responsible party to recover medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. To learn if you are eligible to file a lawsuit, speak with Julie Levy, an attorney who understands the complexities of car accident claims.
You Need Professional Representation
An experienced Santa Rosa personal injury attorney, Julie Levy may help you seek recovery for pain and suffering from your injuries if you have had an accident or become disabled, or if you have suffered the loss of a loved one due to a wrongful death. Because statutes of limitations limit the time period within which you may assert certain claims or file certain lawsuits, if you think you might have a potential personal injury claim contact us as soon as possible to protect your rights.
Personal Injury Facts
- How frequently do personal injuries occur? A disabling motor vehicle injury in America happens every 14 seconds, and a traffic death every 12 minutes. Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for teenagers.
- Can seatbelts make a difference in motor vehicle injuries? If used, lap/shoulder safety belts in motor vehicles reduce personal injuries to front seat occupants by 50% and deaths by 45%.
- What kind of insurance should my auto policy include? Make sure you and your loved ones are adequately insured with both bodily injury protection as well as equally adequate uninsured and under insured motorist insurance coverage.
- How dangerous is recreational boating? Recreational boating causes over 700 fatalities each year. Alcohol is involved in 26% of those fatal injurie.s
- How frequent are injuries in the home? A disabling personal injury occurs in the home every 4 seconds and a fatal injury every 18 minutes. The primary causes of injury fatalities at home are solid/liquid poisonings, falls, fires and burns, and choking on an ingested object.
- What do personal injuries cost the economy? The total cost of personal injuries and fatalities to the US economy in medical expenses, lost wages, fire losses, and employee is over $500 billion per year, which equals around $5,000 per household.
If you or a family member have sustained a serious personal injury, you should contact a Santa Rosa personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Julie S.Levy handles personal injury claims throughout Sonoma County.